Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Uninvited Guest..

I realized that the bed in the master-bedroom no longer exists. Ever since my younger got a new queen size bed, my mum has been sleeping with her. Hence the master bedroom is not occupied and the bed becomes a replacement for cupboards. The clothes usually belonging to my mum & sis.

So today, after work i realized that the bed is no longer there, My sis mentioned that she had the movers come in earlier today to remove it. I was thinking might as well as it is collecting dust. Then my sis told me earlier in the morning as she was helping my mum to the toilet (in the master bedroom); they saw an old Indian lady sleeping on the bed. Hence why they got rid of the bed. I just replied. 'Poor old lady has no place to sleep now'. Well, honestly, I have not seen anything in the room no matter what is the time. Now the room being more vacant without the bed, it feels more eerie. Well, will see if there is any new developments.

On a separate note, my supervisor asked to keep her company earlier today as she needed to finish some paper work and she didn't want to stay alone. So I teased her if she's afraid of ghosts. She then told me that one of our colleagues who working late last week heard 'heavy breathing' coming from my supervisor's cubicle. My supervisor wished that she had kept the information to herself. Now she's afraid to stay alone at work.

There have also been unconfirmed reports by call centre staffs from another dept who have seen the chairs moving in our dept. [They end their shifts later than us & the toilets are nearer to our dept. So they will have to pass by our section to go to the loo] I have personally not heard or seen anything, as I would be listening to Kiss FM or have ASOT on You Tube if I am working late. And if you know ASOT is not meant to  heard on a minimal volume and yes, it just blocks of everything. A lesson I learnt a long time back from my first company. But of course back then there was no you tube but I had a cd player n powered speakers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment