Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Monitor Incident

This happened just last week.... on my makeshift desk, there's also a 170/S Philips monitor which I hardly used. Well, I did use it a couple of months ago as a monitor for my lap top. Did make a difference for awhile but then I gave up the idea. So I unplugged it and off the monitor. 

So one day as I was on my laptop doing some stuffs and chatting with an online friend, the monitor suddenly just turned on. I was like okaaayyyyyy. The output from the screen was the usual one - it read, no signal. I carried on what I was doing as I thought it may have been a cable or something else that might have hit the on-button. A logical explanation until I tried to switch the monitor off . . . .

The on/off button was just too hard to press. I tried a few times till I gave up and switch off the main power.
And yes, I carried on what I was doing, good thing the monitor didn't switch on again. Otherwise, I would be totally freaked out.  Soon I would have to call the Ghostbusters or Stephen Chow. :D

Good Nights and sleep tight!!

1 comment: