Monday, October 26, 2015

27/10/15 - What sorcery is this?

Today I had another 'wtf moment' 

Recently I have a number of warts reappearing on my neck. Sometimes in the morning I find a strand of women hair on my body. Like don't know how the F it got there. 

This morning was not different .. I found a practically long strand of hair on my body when I was about to shower. (I didn't notice it when I woke up.) I tried to pull it but it was like stuck and I felt a slight pain on my neck. So I had a look in the mirror thinking that it got tangled in my cross. 

I was dumbfounded at what I saw. The strand of hair was from a wart on my neck. It seem like it grew through my wart other side of the hair was sticking out of it. Tried to pull it but it was freaking pain. So I used a scissors to cut the hair.  So the other strand is still stuck in it.

It just happened overnight and the strand of hair was from my neck to my waist. That freaking long...! Like sorcery is this??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment