Friday, December 26, 2014

A disturbance in the force..,

I do sense a disturbance in the force. A presence I have not felt for a long time and this time it's really evil. 

Two days ago I sense it coming from the master bedroom where the new helper is sleeping. I thought I was thinking too much and managed to go back to sleep.. 


BUT today I felt the presence in my room and it really did woke me up. I didn't want to find the helper doing a Katie beside my bed so I locked my room. Actually the thought of her, squatting n smiling at the foot of my bed send more chills down my spine. Okay maybe too much of Paranormal Activity. 

(But come on, you will freak out if your helper decides to do a Katie one early morning, won't you. :p) 


Anyways I still felt the presence so I checked my room but didn't see anything unusual. (Heng Ah!) So what's the next best thing to do? Update Facebook status! :p


Stay tune for more updates. I'm going back to sleep as it feel much better now. My guardian angels took a longer time battling evil this time. Should ask them to invest in lightsabers. It gets the job done much quicker. :D 


Good Morning!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment